- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) - ASRM is a non-profit organization whose members must demonstrate the high ethical principles of the medical profession, evince an interest in infertility, reproductive medicine and biology, and adhere to the objectives of the Society. This link will bring you to patient fact sheets regarding all things ART related.
- RESOLVE - RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association, established in 1974, is a non-profit organization with the only established, nationwide network mandated to promote reproductive health and to ensure equal access to all family building options for men and women experiencing infertility or other reproductive disorders. RESOLVE improves the lives of women and men living with infertility.
- Infertility Treatment Grants & Scholarships - Hope can exist for patients whose primary barrier to building a family is the out of pocket expense. The above link will direct you to the information about nonprofit organizations that provide financial assistance to select infertility patients. The listing of these organizations does not mean or imply an endorsement by RESOLVE or Sowing Seeds Surrogacy, LLC.
- Surrogacy Escrow Account Management (SEAM) - Providing insured, bonded, and experienced account management for surrogacy and egg donation arrangements. Sowing Seeds Surrogacy, LLC proudly uses SEAM for their escrow management.
- International Fertility Insurance (IFI) - IFI was created to provide insurance and financial solutions for surrogacy and egg donation journeys. Their team provides the solutions you need with unparalleled service. Sowing Seeds Surrogacy, LLC proudly uses IFI for their surrogate insurance needs.