- SPENCE & ELSTER, P.C. - SPENCE & ELSTER, P.C. A professional law corporation practicing family and reproductive law within the state of IL.
- Parents Via Egg Donation - Parents Via Egg Donation, or PVED, was created to provide an informational and supportive environment where parents and parents-to-be can learn and share information about all facets of the egg donation process.
- Path 2 Parenthood - Path2Parenthood (P2P) is an inclusive organization committed to helping people create their families of choice by providing leading-edge outreach programs and timely educational information. The scope of our work encompasses reproductive health, infertility prevention and treatment, and family-building options including adoption and third party solutions. P2P is a national, not-for-profit 501(c)(3) charitable organization headquartered in New York City.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM) - he ASRM is a non-profit organization whose members must demonstrate the high ethical principles of the medical profession, evince an interest in infertility, reproductive medicine and biology, and adhere to the objectives of the Society. This link will bring you to patient fact sheets regarding all things ART related.
- RESOLVE - RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association, established in 1974, is a non-profit organization with the only established, nationwide network mandated to promote reproductive health and to ensure equal access to all family building options for men and women experiencing infertility or other reproductive disorders. RESOLVE improves the lives of women and men living with infertility.
- Mid-Iowa Fertility Clinic - Mid-Iowa Fertility is Central Iowa's only full-service fertility center. Working as a team with the highest ethical standards, we provide our patients individualized, compassionate care.
- Fertility Centers of Illinois - Our goal is simple: to provide the highest quality of care that results in a healthy pregnancy for our patients. Many of us have had our own struggles with fertility, which we draw upon to provide the compassion and hope that we know make a difference in your journey.
- Advanced Fertility Center of Chicago - Our fertility clinic provides all of the standard infertility specialty testing and treatment services. This includes basic infertility services as well as advanced assisted reproductive technologies (ART) services such as in vitro fertilization - IVF, intracytoplasmic sperm injection - ICSI, and egg donation.
- Iowa Better Business Bureau -
- Northwestern Medical Fertility Clinic - Northwestern Fertility and Reproductive Medicine at Northwestern Medicine is widely regarded as one of the best infertility units in the country. Our eight board-certified physicians have over 10 decades of experience and have helped thousands of individuals and couples become parents.
- Gail Zarbin L.C.S.W. ( Licensed Clinical Social Worker) - Gail Zarbin earned a Master of Social Work from George Williams College and has been in practice as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker for over twenty years counseling individuals, couples, and children to help them with life's transitions and adjustments. Gail's style is to be interactive and informative and provide a safe place for growth and change. Her approach to counseling is tailored to meet each person's needs. Gail Zarbin operates her own private practice and also presents at many Montessori schools for teacher training and parent education seminars. She is a member of the National Association of Social Workers, the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the American Fertility Association, and RESOLVE.
- Law Office of Denise Patton - MISSION STATEMENT I am committed to providing the most compassionate and professional legal services and guidance to clients seeking to build their families through Adoption, Surrogacy, or Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)